Our Tasting Room is open 12-5:00pm every Saturday and 1-5:00pm Sundays!
Like us on Facebook to find out about special events and additional open hours!
- Friday May 2. Issaquah Wine Walk. 6-9pm. Join us for a great spring walk through Issaquah downtown
- Saturday May 3, Sunday May 4. Passport Woodinville.
- Thu May 8 - Vino! A Wine Shop, Spokane, WA. Featuring Genoa Cellars. Scott will be pouring from 4pm-6pm.
- Thu May 15 - Vista Lago Italian Restaurant. Kirkland. We'll be pouring our new "Flying Colors" Red and "Wind's Eye" Rose'. Join us from 6-8pm.
- Sun May 18 - Private Winemaker's Dinner for Captain's Quarters members.
- Thu May 22 - Olive Crest Benefit. BMW Northwest - Tacoma. 5:30-8pm
- Fri June 6 - SipFest at Pickering Barn in Issaquah. 6:30-10:00pm.
- Sun June 29 - John's Grill, Mukilteo. Winemaker's dinner. 5:00pm . Contact us or John's Grill if interested.
Our Current Releases
2011 Traveler - Super-Tuscan red blend with Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot fruit from Red Mountain. .
2011 Flying Colors Super-Tuscan red blend with Sangiovese, Syrah, & Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mountain
2011 Even Keel - Super-Tuscan red blend with Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot similar to a Bordeaux or Meritage style wine.
2009 The Boom - Super-Tuscan made with Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, & Merlot fruit from Wahluke Slope
2012 Tell-Tale - Super-Tuscan white blend of Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc from Columbia Valley
2013 Springline Our newest Super White Blend made from 50% Viognier, 19% Chardonnay, 19% Sauvignon Blanc, and 12% Pinot Grigio.
2013 "Wind's Eye"- Light in color and off-dry Rose from 100% Grenache. Horse Heaven Hills.
Summer Wine Club Available!
FOG (Friends Of Genoa) = 2 bottles/qtr
Captain's Quarters = 6 bottles/qtr
Members - free tasting, pick up your wine package, or stop by just to say hi!
Summer Wine Club selections:
- 2011 Flying Colors - Super Tuscan Sangio/Syrah/Cab Sauv
- 2009 Even Keel - Cabernet Sauv/Merlot
Not yet a Wine Club member? Click "Wine Club" above to learn more!
Thank you! to our partners.
Eastside & Seattle
- Bear Creek Country Club, Redmond
- Lakemont Thriftway, Bellevue
- Columbia Tower Club, Seattle
- Vista Lago, Kirkland
- The Chocolate Box, Seattle
- The Islander, Mercer Island
- Cafe Veloce, Kirkland
- Purple Cafe, Kirkland
- Purple Cafe, Woodinville
- The Grape Choice, Kirkland
- Flat Iron Grill, Issaquah
- PCC, Issaquah
- Encompass charities
- Olive Crest for Strong Families & Safe Kids
- Delaurenti's Pike Place
- West Seattle Thriftway, West Seattle
- Pete's Wine, Bellevue
- The Wine Shoppe at Hawk's Landing, Renton
- Capri Cellars, Issaquah
- All Things Wine, Renton
- Wine World, Seattle
- Leschi Food Mart, Seattle
- QFC University Village, Seattle
- Central Market Mill Creek
- Ivars Waterfront, Mukilteo
- Vino Amore, Whidbey Island
- Vino! A Wine Shop, Spokane
- John's Grill, Mukilteo
- Hellam's Vineyard wine store, La Conner
- Wicked Cellars, Everett
- Arista Wine Cellars, Edmonds
- QFC, Edmonds
- Vashon Thriftway, Vashon Island
Limited & Reserve Releases
- 2011 Crosswind - 65% Sangiovese blended with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petit Verdot. If you like Traveler, you'll love Crosswind!
- 2011 Ketch - Our newest Super-Tuscan reserve made from 57% Syrah, 29% Merlot, and 14% Sangiovese.
- 2009 Danforth - Our Tuscan Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon made with fruit from Lewis Vineyard and Clifton Hill Vineyard (Wahluke Slope).
- 2010 Sangiovese - 91 points Wine Enthusiast. Limited availability to Wine Club Members. A big bold Sangiovese made from all Wahluke slope fruit
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
'like' us at facebook.com/genoacellars to
hear about tasting events and to get updates on the winery
19501 144th Avenue NE, D-700
Woodinville, WA 98072
Try our super-versatile
“Depth, Wisdom, Reflection”™
(Obsidian, Pearl, Silver)